1. Returning goods bought in the online shop is possible, if it meets the following requirements:
- the goods are returned within 14 days after the purchased goods were delivered
- the goods are unused and not damaged
- the goods are returned in the original packaging (including labels, accessories and associated documents)
- maximum 1 return per purchase is accepted
Cleo De Laet reserves itself the right to refund the corresponding amount of the returned goods, if it considers the goods to be used or damaged by debt other than by Cleo De Laet or the supplier of the delivery. The burden of proof relies on the customer.
2. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Goods must be returned to Cleo De Laet in perfect condition accompanied by the return form.
Make sure all goods are in exactly the same condition as you received them, including tags and attached seals.
You may return the goods by any secure transport.
- Notify the customer service centre by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) of your wish to return goods
- You will receive instructions and a return document via e-mail
- Always mention the full description and reference of the goods and the reason for the return on the return document
- Attach the order confirmation you received by e-mail and the return document to complete the package
- Send the goods to the return address, the shipping costs are to be borne by the customer
- After the receipt and approval by Cleo De Laet , you will be sent a receipt confirmation by e-mail
- When your returned goods have been approved by Cleo De Laet, your order will be refunded in due course
- Shipping costs for returned goods are to be borne by the customer. Non-stamped shipments or COD shipments will be refused
- Please send the package to: Cleo De Laet - Maglekildevej 18, Kld. Tv - 1853 Frederiksberg C - Denmark
COMPLAINTS or DISPUTES
1. Complaints or disputes should be notified in writing within 14 days after delivery of the goods. If the complaint is considered to be justified, Cleo De Laet's liability is limited to the replacement of the goods and in any way limited to the actual amount paid for the order.